Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm baa aaaack :)

Yes, I'm back in blogland. But mainly to list new creations, new inspiring finds and maybe a random post or 2. Maybe (lol).

I've been pretty darn busy as of late. Bears are still dancing about the studio, but I found myself drawing out a few new ideas and this here is one of them. Please meet the newest creations of CatherWoods...... Wood'ins ™!

Wood'ins™ are what I'm calling "Deliciously Delightful Dollybears". Made of wooden parts, put together by me and then painted, sealed, dressed and accessorized these dollybears are fresh and fun but still have that touch of old world something that I just love.

The first 3 Wood'ins™ from CatherWoods are now in my Etsy Shop. Hope they make you smile!!
HUGS
Chrissi

PS...Since most of my info out here was deleted ages ago please feel free to leave a comment with your link and I'll get an artist roll going over there again! :)

3 comments:

Shantell said...

So cute, Chrissi. I really like them A LOT. Thank you for your sweet comments on my Annie & Babette duo. Those mini's are tough but I'm determined to conquer them. LOL

Glad to see you blogging again.

Hugs,
Shantell
www.appledumplingbears.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Welcome back. I missed your blog and will add you to mine.

Those dolls are beautiful and so unique. I hope they do well for you !

Hugs, Tammy

Unknown said...

Glad you're back! Cool new dolly bears!