Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tremendously Tiramisu........


Fastest post in the East! Oh my GOSH I have so much to do in the next few hours before we head off to Christmas Mass!!!!

A ginormous turkey is in the oven, making me so hungry as I type. And I just finished up this giant of a cake! This was the easiest cake to make and it looks like a big old fancy bakery cake. I can't say how it tastes, I'll let you know later tonight when my Fam either yeas or nays it for future holidays! I can't tell you myself how it will taste....because it's all wheat and dairy and I can't eat it!! Oh, it's tempting though. I think that scores pretty nicely on the give unto others meter, dontcha think? ;) I'm guessing it's going to be a big hit and something I add to my holiday favorite's box. (I omitted the liquer and made one of the layers red, just for Christmasy fun)

Here's the recipe link: Tiramisu Layer Cake


MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!!!

Talk with you all in 2009!!

HUGS
~Chrissi

No comments: